Whether you are the parent paying child support of the parent receiving child support it is important to have a thorough understanding of the Tennessee child support laws, including how a child support order is calculated, how child support is enforced, and how to modify a child support order.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What Is Child Support?
- When Is Child Support Ordered?
- How Is a Child Support Order Calculated?
- Can a Parent Waive Child Support?
- How Long Must a Payor Pay Child Support?
- How Is a Child Support Order Enforced?
- Can Child Support Be Discharged in a Bankruptcy?
- What If the Payor Quits His/Her Job to Avoid Paying Support?
- Can A Child Support Order Be Modified?
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Stan Bennett (see all)
- Teenagers and Divorce: Tips for Parents - June 1, 2023
- Estate Planning Myths and Misconceptions - May 16, 2023
- Tennessee Felony and Misdemeanor Sentencing - May 11, 2023