Whether you are the parent paying child support of the parent receiving child support it is important to have a thorough understanding of the Tennessee child support laws, including how a child support order is calculated, how child support is enforced, and how to modify a child support order.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What Is Child Support?
- When Is Child Support Ordered?
- How Is a Child Support Order Calculated?
- Can a Parent Waive Child Support?
- How Long Must a Payor Pay Child Support?
- How Is a Child Support Order Enforced?
- Can Child Support Be Discharged in a Bankruptcy?
- What If the Payor Quits His/Her Job to Avoid Paying Support?
- Can A Child Support Order Be Modified?
- What Type of Last Will and Testament Is Right for Me? - September 28, 2023
- Do I Have to Go to Mediation for My Tennessee Divorce? - September 26, 2023
- A Guide to Adult Conservatorship in Tennessee - September 19, 2023