It is a rare motorist who has never looked in the rearview mirror and seen flashing red lights. Seeing those lights when you have had a beer or a glass prior to getting behind the wheel and taking to the roadway, however, can instill fear in even a veteran driver.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What Is Illegal in Tennessee?
- When Can the Police Pull You Over?
- Your Performance on the Field Sobriety Tests
- Tennessee’s Implied Consent Law and Submitting to the Chemical Test
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Stan Bennett (see all)
- Estate Planning Myths and Misconceptions - May 16, 2023
- Tennessee Felony and Misdemeanor Sentencing - May 11, 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know about Probation in Tennessee - April 27, 2023